Internet Download Manager 5.16 has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download accelerators and managers that segment files before downloading starts, Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process. Internet Download Manager reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve better acceleration performance.
Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing. IDM integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line. Internet Download Manager can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when it’s done.
New Features versi IDM 5.16 :
- Completely remade the logic of download resume feature and added the possibility to resume downloads for sites that use temporary download addresses or when download addresses expire
- Added the possibility to select a queue when you press on OK button on “Download all links with IDM” dialog and when you press on “Download Later” button on “Download file info” (start download) dialog
- Added a link to the page where download was taken over from a browser to “File Properties” dialog
- Made many other small improvements and fixed all known bugs
What’s new in version 5.16 build 2 :
- Resolved Firefox integration problems
- Fixed bugs related to downloading of text files